Are you on topic? Also: consultation week with our friends from Kontinentalists!
This week there are a couple of things you need to do:
- Do you have a topic to work on? If you have, inform your coach and student assistant per email.
- If you do not, we have prepared a couple of topics you can choose from – NOTE: you are allowed to choose something that falls outside the scope of the group topic, feel free to choose what you want. (click here for a more elaborate description):
- Meet and Greet during COVID pandemic
- Plastic pollution
- Nutrition – Most popular food
- Nutrition – Breakfast
- Happy birthday!
- Inform your coach and student assistant about your choice per email.
- The super friendly people of Kontinentalists have scheduled office hours at which you will consult them.
- Reserve a time slot here with this sign-up Google sheet. They will point out directions for your topic of choice.
- Take a look at the guest lecture from the Kontinentalists they did on the Outlier Conference: https://youtu.be/FuNYQznFoS4